Saturday, October 3, 2009

The IOC is obviously RAAAAAACIST!!!!

Congratulations Rio!



Once again,Barry shows how terrifically awesome he is!

3 comments:

  1. Many Brazilians are black - so they must be traitors to their race if they won the Olympic bid, humiliating Dear Leader and his entourage of key negroes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is a raaaaaaaaacist if they oppose or tell Barry NO..... Okrah and her fat ass, along with first commmie Michelle couldn't pull it off.... They really were that arrogant to think Dear Leader would show up and steal the show. I guess he isnt the rock star he thinks he is in Europe!!!

    I hope this knocked down his pompous ass a bit.

    I actually stayed up all night and watched this fiasco on TV.... Chicago's bid was childish, the films were stupid and Mayor Dicky Daley was a booger eating moron. I guess Daley didn't bring enough money to bribe everyone.

    Thank God IOC saw right through this charade.... Michelle Obama's speech was ridiculous, the tear jerker to be was nothing more of explaining her father had MS and taught her how to throw punches!!! I had to shake my head on that one. She sure can throw a mean punch, bitch slap etc.... I guess when she threatened Rio's first lady the gloves were off The first Lady of Rio did more then throw a punch. It showed what Michelle is an arrogant do nothing bitch.

    Being a Chicagoan I am so happy and many others are happy Chicago didnt get it. It would have made Chicago another Detroit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean The Won and the First Tranny couldn't make the sale?

    Shocking....

    Yes Pep, this was definitely a great day for real Americans.

    LL, thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.