Friday, September 11, 2009

Never Forget

Today is what started it all. Unlike some, I never want to forget this day.

I can't write anything because it's still too emotional for me, eight years later.

I'm bawling just doing this post, so I'll just leave some pictures to commemorate the day.

God Bless the NYPD and the FDNY!

















911 Aerial Photos


3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Bronze. Never forget... never forgive.

    The AP is running a story about how American Muslims have to hide in fear on today.

    Wonder why they feel that way?

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://gopcounterculture.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/in-memoriam-sergio-villanueva/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, all the Muslims, South Asian and Middle Eastern people I know were out and about today.

    We shouldn't let prejudice mar a day when we should be paying tribute to those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

    Timothy McVeigh wasn't Muslim.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.