Sunday, September 20, 2009

This guy makes Clinton and Carter look like pikers!

He's doing exactly what he promised.

In O'Bama's world it's okay for our enemies to have nukes, but not us.

He says doesn't take money from lobbyists, but takes it from ACORN.

He talks to our enemies, but slaps our friends in the face.

Today is still dangerous for our enemies, but for our friends it's downright lethal.



This guys is more dangerous to America than any foreign enemy in the last 30+ years.

3 comments:

  1. Jimmy Carter on steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see - Clinton pulled this with the help of the Repuclicrats during his tenure. And we all know what pussy footed approach led to.

    Keep your powder dry. I foresee war on American soil in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B&R, I agree. I don't think it will be very long til that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.