Sunday, September 20, 2009

I don't know 'nuthin 'bout 'nuthin!

STEPHANOPOULOS: But have your — have some of your allies made it easier for — handed your opponents some ammunition, like ACORN, for example…

OBAMA: Well, look, the — you know, I think that — are there folks in the Democratic camp or on the left who haven’t — haven’t always operated in ways that I’d appreciate? Absolutely.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Congress said they should cut off all funding for ACORN.

OBAMA: Is — is — is…

STEPHANOPOULOS: … all funding for ACORN. Are you for that?

OBAMA: Is that true on the other side, as well? Of course that’s true.

STEPHANOPOULOS: How about the funding for ACORN?

OBAMA: You know, it’s — frankly, it’s not really something I’ve followed closely. I didn’t even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Both the Senate and the House have voted to cut it off.

OBAMA: You know, what I know is, is that what I saw on that video was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you’re not committing to — to cut off the federal funding?

OBAMA: George, this is not the biggest issue facing the country. It’s not something I’m paying a lot of attention to.



H/T: Michelle Malkin

4 comments:

  1. MY GOD WHAT A LIAR HE IS............ When are HIS SHEEPLE going to wake up????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The die-hards never will, but hopefully "normal" people will soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know he thinks we're all just that stupid -- but the ACORN comment - when he was their lawyer/liar?

    No I'm sure he has no idea where they get their money. Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof, make counter allegations.

    "Your honor, I don't recall..."

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.