Sunday, February 17, 2008

To the love of my life...

14 comments:

  1. Anything you'd like to share with the rest of us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. We females, we pry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm....I suspect there may be some issues afoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue to pry. You may as well spill it, cuz I'll get it out of you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. make no mistake Stacy, he has issues, he's just good at keeping them locked away in his safe place. but he does cry like a baby at times too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please, no man cries at sad movies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacy, I hate to say this but you must not know many real men. While we hate to admit it we men have a few feelings and its the emotion that sparks those feelings that causes the water works.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Either that, or it's my allergies...

    ReplyDelete
  9. In 22 years of marriage I can count the number of times I've seen my husband cry on one hand. With probably a few spare fingers left. You know, the same as the number of times he's said "I'm sorry".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Stacy it sounds like your old man never got in line at supply for an issue of heart. Callous is one thing but heartless is wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.