Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's my Godson's birthday today!


He's three and he's pretty awesome, not to mention cute.

Like his Godfather...

Happy Birthday, Shane!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to that little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's my boy...thanks bro for posting his mug. It's hard to believe he is three how time flies when you have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to tell me; my oldest is 21 and my middle son leaves for college in the fall. I swear I just gave birth to them yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya he already asks for the car keys. Girls beware my son is a giant flirt, you wont even see it coming, next thing you you'll be falling for his charm and giving in to his demands. Thankfully he has his godfather to train him in the ways of charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he looks so sweet;) And notice how he's carefully seatbelted in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know, those straps look kind of loose. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe come on now, he's as safe a safe can be, nothing but the best for my boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bronze is only 3???

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Amber my son, his godson is 3. Thebronze is ... well you'll have to ask him I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.