Friday, February 1, 2008

Heh!



That was okay. But this is REALLY funny!

8 comments:

  1. I watch Jimmy Kimmel and have been singing that song all day.

    Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that first vid. Matt Damon has a great sense of humor. Part of what makes him sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about the sexy part, but he does seem to have a good sense of humor and I like a lot of his movies. He was really good in "The Departed".

    Too bad he's a big Lib. He loses major cool-points for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of which, my husband awoke from sofa slumber to that song on Kimmel. Afterwards he said, "you better never ____ Matt Damon".

    I said "oh honey, I would never ____ Matt Damon; he's a Democrat".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Stacy!

    Where are all the single chicks that're like you?

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.