Friday, July 31, 2009

Another "O'Bama Moment"!

Compare/Contrast



This phony is providing small glimpses of just who he really is.

..

4 comments:

  1. I don't think he knew other people were in the picture.

    "Meee, meee ... look at meeee!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he knew they were there, he just didn't care.

    But you're right, me, me, me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some more irony; Bush was assisting Senator Bird (I think the longest termed Democrat). Bird and the other senator in the picture are/were relentless politicol foes to Bush. But his humanity shines stronger. Obama disregarded his own cronie and let the "racist" Sgt. show the kindness. Again, for at least the second time in the week, Sgt. Crowley proved to be the better man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very true!

    And not only that, Byrd was at one time some high muckety-muck in the KKK...

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind to others. My blog, my rules. I am the sole arbiter of which comments stay and which ones go. The First Amendment applies to Government censorship, not private.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.